Mazda 787B (Limited Edition) - SIGNED!
Original and exclusive LIMITED EDITION (only 10 produced) print by Legends Automotive Art of the iconic Mazda 787B, piloted by former F1 drivers Bertrand Gachot and Johnny Herbert.
This stunning A1 print, featuring original artwork by Legends Automotive Art, comes complete signed by 1991 Le Mans winners and former Formula 1 drivers, Bertrand Gachot and Johnny Herbert.
Only 8 pieces left - Bertrand kept 1/10 for his office! Once these are sold, they will not be reissued.
- Limited edition run of 10 pieces only.
- Original signatures of Mazda 787B drivers and 1991 Le Mans winners, Bertrand Gachot and Johnny Herbert.
- Original illustration by Legends Automotive Art.
- A1 size (59.4 x 84.1 cm).
- Produced as a high-quality print on 250gsm uncoated master's edition, off-white, archival museum-quality paper.
- Quality matte finish.
- Framing not included.
- Rolled and delivered in a protective tube.
- Officially licensed product by Legends Automotive Art.
If you haven't already, check out the sound of this epic car!
Legends Automotive Art is not affiliated with any of the brands depicted in our artwork unless otherwise stated. All trademarks belong to their respective owners.